Les Roches is a leading hospitality school in Switzerland located in a fantastic environment with magnificent views of the Swiss Alps. Les Roches campus in Switzerland has evolved from a small family owned vocational school established in 1954, to an international hospitality management school, while maintaining its family spirit and friendly environment. This is the place where innovation, entrepreneurship and global mindset come together. Our campus in Bluche is truly international, with around 250 employees and more than 1000 students from all over the world.
We are proud to employ some of the leading experts in their fields, and we are always looking to strengthen our team.
We are now seeking a Stagiaire MPC (Reception).
The Stagiaire MPC will be working within the Reception team, to provide a high level of support and services to our customers (students, parents, visitors & staff members) for any request.
- Welcome visitors to the school.
- Provide students with an attentive ear and advice, guide them to the relevant departments or external providers and provide support in various daily procedures.
- Sort and organize the mail for students, staff and faculty.
- Send and receive packages, letters and all mail from various companies and organize the follow up.
- Answer the phone and transfer calls.
- Monitor the reception’s mailbox.
- Communicate, collaborate and coordinate efficiently with the Reception Team Leader,
relevant departments and various partners.
- Participate in check-ins and check-outs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Higher diploma in commerce.
- Administrative experience and customer service within an international environment will be appreciated.
- Languages: English and French fluent oral and written (mandatory).
- Customer/student focused and excellent communication skills.
- Results oriented, energy and enthusiasm.
- Flexibility, self-organisation and excellent teamwork spirit.
Núria Fabregó Ginebra
Les Roches Switzerland
T: +41 (0)21 989 26 34